Sunday 27 October 2013

One-by-One Mascara Review | Maybelline

ImageSo I've been using this mascara non-stop for the past few days now and I love it. It's a great mascara for when I want to add a bit of volume to my lashes and I don't need to apply more than one coat for me to get my desired look. It makes my lashes look long yet doesn't make them feel spidery and weird. So far it hasn't clumped at all since I've been using it. The wand itself is nice and it really does apply the product to your lashes "one by one" as the product suggests.

 This mascara retails for $19.25 at Priceline but there is always sales for Maybelline at Priceline and if there isn't, maybe just wait a catalogue or two! I would definitely recommend this mascara over other Maybelline mascaras like the Falsies!
I would rate this product 8 out of 10. 

What is your favourite Maybelline mascara? 

5 comments:

  1. […] One-by-One Mascara Review | Maybelline (bouncyblush.wordpress.com) […]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the limited edition version of this for Fashion Week, it's one of my go to products! Glad you're loving this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thin kMaybelline makes the best drugstore mascara! Interesting to hear this is better than the Falsies. I love the Falsies so after my spending ban, I'll have to go and buy one! I love Priceline cause the Maybelline mascaras are mostly always on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was never a big fan of the Falsies though. Yeah Priceline is my favourite! It recently opened in my town and they have made more money from me than they should have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. […] products on my face in the photoOne-by-One Maybelline Mascara in Brown Black (review here)Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Jet BlackMaybelline Color Sensational in Shocking Coral (my […]

    ReplyDelete