Tuesday 5 November 2013

Garnier BB Cream oil free | Review!

Image


(Left - No make up
Right - Make up)


As I said in my haul that I posted yesterday I wanted to try a BB cream that I can wear on really hot days when I hate full coverage foundation. I bought the Garnier BB cream for Oily skin (I bought the one for oily skin because I find that BB cream gets quite oily itself so my thought process was "if it's for oily skin - it can't be oily, right?").  I got really bored being at home by myself so I tried it tonight with a few other products just to see the coverage and how it feels.


It's definitely a really lightweight BB cream - it almost feels like there isn't anything on my face. It covers a little bit of redness and spots so if you're a bit self conscious about pimples and things then I don't think it would provide enough coverage. When I'm having a good skin day - I wasn't today - then I think this would be perfect for summer days! I definitely would recommend this BB cream and I am glad I bought the one for oily skin.


The only thing I don't like about it is that it's a little bit runny - when I first opened it I got a bit of a shock when product kinda fell on my pants and inside my christmas mug.


The product retails for around $12 - I bought it from Big W - but I got it on sale for $10. I really do like this product and I will probably be wearing it until the heat subsides.


Other products on my face in the photo
One-by-One Maybelline Mascara in Brown Black (review here)
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Jet Black
Maybelline Color Sensational in Shocking Coral (my favourite right now)
Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush in 34 Rose D'or

2 comments:

  1. I found it runny too :( You don't look like you need much coverage but for me I was like - argh - get my thick powder quick! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The runniness was quite a shock when I first opened it haha. Yeah it doesn't provide much coverage but maybe if you don't want a lot of coverage just put two coats of it on? I haven't tried that yet but it says on the bottle to do that if you want more coverage!

    ReplyDelete