Saturday 4 January 2014

Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon in Red Sunrise | Review

Image
Image (Sorry about my pretty crappy photos, I'm trying to set up a place in my room to take pictures so that I can use natural light and a nice background, although I have tinted windows so it's pretty hard. Darn Queensland!)
In the Priceline 40% off cosmetics sale I bought the Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon in Red Sunrise. I'd been wanting a red colour that isn't too "in your face" kinda red. So I thought this colour was really nice and glossy, I've also been a fan of the lip crayon things lately.
It's a very pigmented and glossy lip product, I admit, I'm not that into lipglosses because I have a lot of  hair so it tends to get tuck on my lips (kinda gross) but because it's summer I have my hair up most of the time so I don't have that problem. The staying power on this product isn't the greatest, the Covergirl Lip Crayon thing stays a bit longer than this. It claims to stay for 10 hours but I completely disagree with that, it stays for 1.5 hours - 2 hours if that. Although I do love the colour so much that I'm kind of willing to put up with constantly reapplying it.
I wouldn't repurchase this and I won't be buying any of the additional colours but I don't regret buying this. Bourjois is one of my favourite brands so even if they have a few misses in their line, their hits really make up for it.
What do you think of the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon?

No comments:

Post a Comment