Sunday 19 January 2014

Life Update

The entire of January has been a weird month. I haven't  used a lot of make up so I can't review a lot of my new stuff because with the heat it'll just melt right off my face. I've spent most of this month sleeping and freaking out about University but a few days ago I received my offer into my first-choice university and first choice course. Which is really exciting but also really terrifying. I'm kind of trying to relieve a lot of the anxiety by focussing on getting a laptop backpack and a new tote handbag to use for all of my stuff, it's really hard for me to shop for bags and a lot of the laptop backpacks are kinda ugly. I found a nice one from Harvey Norman I just have to actually find a Harvey Norman. So that has been my life update I guess, it's kinda boring but I really wanted to do a post because I haven't in a million years and I hate neglecting my blog! 

What have you been up to lately? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment