Thank you to thatgracegirl who has nominated me for the 'Very Inspiring Blogger' award, she has a lovely blog which you should check out! For this you need to state facts about yourself and then tag 10 people who you think is an inspiring blogger (I probably won't tag that many people).
- I've had an extreme case of addiction to vloggers on youtube since I was 11. I used to wait an hour for a 50 second video because we had dial-up.
- I've been playing the Sims games since I was 9, it was one of the first things I ever did on a computer. I used to wake up at 4am so I could play for 4 hours before school started.
- I was born in New Zealand but recently became an Australian citizen although I lived in Australia for half of my life and New Zealand the other half.
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson is one of my favourite books and I got to meet one of the authors David Levithan when I was 16 and it kind of made my whole year.
- I get sad every Christmas because it always dawns on me that we're not going to have a white Christmas we're going to have a heat wave for a Christmas.
- I spent more time in the library during High School than I did in class.. (I went to one of those "modern" schools and we were basically allowed to do whatever we wanted..)
- I start university in February 2014 and I couldn't be more excited!
The people I nominate are:
(A few of the other people I wanted to tag have already done it so that will be it for now I hope you have a great 4th of December!)